The term die-cast refers to any toy or collectible model produced by using the die casting method of putting zinc alloy in a mold to produce a particular shape. Such toys or collectible models are made of metal, with plastic, rubber, glass, or other machined metal parts.
1:12 scale models are approximately 14 to 16 inches in length depending on what vehicle is being represented.
1:18 scale models are approximately 8 to 11 inches in length depending on what vehicle is being represented.
1:24 scale models are approximately 5 to 8 inches in length depending on what vehicle is being represented.
1:43 scale models are approximately 3 to 5 inches in length depending on what vehicle is being represented.
Yes, all items are brand new and unopened unless otherwise noted.
• All orders are shipped within 3 business days excluding holidays. Monday thru Friday are considered business days.
• We ship via USPS Priority Mail, FedEx and UPS.
• International shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail International.
• Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, FPO or APO addresses will be by USPS Priority Mail.
• Signature confirmation will be at our discretion or if requested by buyer.
• Any import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
We take special care in packing your order, but some orders may shift in transit and may cause parts to become loose or fall off. We do not have control of manufacturer imperfections that are common with factory produced models. Please note that very minor imperfections on models, while not common, do occur. However, some models may be received defective beyond repair, and we will be more than happy to replace the model for you. If your merchandise arrives damaged, keep the original shipping carton and email us immediately so that we may exchange the item for you. We will not be able to exchange items or take them back for refund if you do not email us immediately upon receipt of damaged item or if items do not have an original factory box. All items have to be in the condition just as you received it, in original manufacturer box. Torn, scratched or opened boxes will not be accepted for exchange or for refund. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
• All returns must be pre-authorized and come with a letter of email communication inside the box.
• If packages are returned because it was undeliverable, customer unable to sign for package or refused, a 15% re-stocking fee will be charged and the original shipping cost will not be refundable.
• We must be notified immediately upon receipt of any damaged item(s). If we are not notified immediately upon receipt of the damaged item(s), we will not be able to exchange the item.
• All defective models returned may be replaced with identical items only.
• We are not responsible for lost packages in the event you moved and forgot to change your shipping address.
• Returns are accepted within 30 days from the day package was received and must be in the original unopened condition as it was received. Torn, scratched or opened boxes will not be accepted for exchange or refund. We will refund the full amount, less 15% re-stocking fees and original shipping charges.
• Any item that has been attempted to be repaired or altered will not be accepted back for exchange or refund.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for diecastmodelcollectibles.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data?
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information?
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
* See what data we have about you, if any.
* Change/correct any data we have about you.
* Have us delete any data we have about you.
* Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Security We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.